LosT in DungeonS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puarma off... :(

2 posters

Go down

Puarma off... :( Empty Puarma off... :(

Post  OliWan Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Im so sorry to announce you all that i cant play for a few days cause continuous disconnections!!
They'll fix it in a few days (i hope) but i cant play with such an unstable connection...

Someone of the other officers i think could take lead ^^

Here tactics for eagle avatar for whoever wants to organize a zullaman raid without me Wink

He casts 3 times "Static Disruption" (that chain lightning-like spell) in this phase you should stay in circle (or half-circle) and spread as much as you can (beware to stay in healing range)...

After these 3 "SD" after about 1 min (or even less) there will be cyclone -> storm... so what to do?
After 3rd SD raid leader MUST announce to go on boss... so everyone will be there... and its no more important who will be taken by cyclone Very Happy...
When storm starts (its a channeling named soul siphon) raid leader should take attention on that channeling bar and announce when it finishes to spread out again... (as fast as possible)

Then again 3 SD
and so on... Razz

DPS should continue while all raid is on boss
I encourage you on killin that f*cking bird before he enrages (after 5 minutes of fight)

It's a quite easy boss Very Happy

For Halazzi Harlan (THE DOME™️) knows everything just ask him it's VERY VERY simple if you have 2 tanks Wink

Good luck for your ZA (if you go) and pray for my conn to come back soon Razz
Byez
OliWan
OliWan

Back to top Go down

Puarma off... :( Empty Re: Puarma off... :(

Post  Grimore Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 am

hope to see you soon ^^...
i just grabbed some gear, got ~1000 shadow dmg, and hit capped, cant wait to test it on the lightning chicken... Very Happy
Grimore
Grimore

Back to top Go down